Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Girls or Flowers

Good morning everyone Carole here today to launch our new weekly challenge and the theme this week is Girls or Flowers its a lovely theme and I'm sure you all have some great stamps and images just perfect for this theme..

Our sponsor this week is

 Prize - winner choice of 3 digi images 

I hope you can visit to the lovely Etsy store. The stamps are fabulous and they have some amazing designs.  Our Design Team have been busy and  made some fabulous cards using these lovely stamps.

Isobel using Annabell








Sharon - Using Unity Stamps


Well aren't they just fabulous some great designs to inspire us all! In addition, we are spoiling you today with two wonderful projects made by our two Guest Designers this week Ginny and Leslie thank you so much ladies for joining us your designs  are just amazing . I hope you can take time to take a closer look at all the Design Team blogs to find out more about the projects.



Guest Designers
Ginny from Homespun Cards

I am a wife of 42 years and a mother and grandmother, and loving every minute of it. I love Jesus Christ and long to daily engage in His goodness and mercy. My passion is making beautiful handmade greeting cards. I started making them off and on several years ago, but started my blog in January of 2013. Every card is an experiment, trying out new techniques, new layouts new (and often unexpected) materials. Sometimes trying out new ideas leads to a technique that becomes a favorite, while sometimes it's totally a flop! But that is half the fun, isn't it--trying new things and seeing what works and what doesn't! Sometimes happy accidents are the most fun and fulfilling. What is the most fun for me is making 3-D cards which have not only color, but lots of texture; it seems that recipients of the cards love dimension. Crafting by Designs challenge blog is always so much fun! I hope you will enjoy creating and entering this week's challenge.


Leslie from Love to Scrap 2
 
My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects, especially paper shoes and gift bags. I've been known to alter a few tins and boxes, and enjoy beading and making jewelry occasionally when I find time. I started blogging and entering challenges a number of years ago, and loved it so much that I started the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog in early 2013. It's been an awesome journey... so awesome and so much fun that she now has two sister blogs - Love To Craft Challenge Blog and Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Thanks so much for inviting me back to guest design for Crafting By Designs! :) 


So now its over to you to share your Girls or Flowers projects with us. We look forward to seeing every one of your great entries!
Just remember that we have a few rules for our challenges. Link to your post and not to your blog, no linking back and you can only have three entries . You've got until April the 18th to enter.

It just remains for us to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Easter..
  
Love and hugs Carole and the Crafting by Designs Team



5 comments:

  1. Wow ladies, gorgeous creations with my images.
    You can enter these creations into my challenges, see if you can win some more of my images. I'll put the links below ;)
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/
    Blog challenge - https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-1-anything-goes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the design team!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete